Sorry Messages For Not Attending a Funeral

Sorry Messages For Not Attending a Funeral/ Sample Sorry Messages For Not Attending a Funeral/ How to Apologize For Not Attending a Funeral/ Apology Message For Not Attending a Funeral/ Apology Note For Not Attending a Funeral

Death in the family is never easy for anyone. We can only do so much to console the grieving family members and if possible, be there for them. In the event that you cannot be there, sending a sympathy or condolence message is a must to show that you care. Here is a collection of sample sorry messages for not attending a funeral, that you can use to show your concern and support.


  • I’m really sorry I will not be able to attend your father’s funeral since I am on a tour abroad. I will be praying for him and your family. My sincerest condolences to you.

  • I am honored to have met your mom in my lifetime. I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend her funeral this Saturday. I am sending my sincerest sympathy to you and your family.

  • I’ve known your sister a long time and treated her as my own sister as well. It’s sad she has passed away. I cannot be there to attend her funeral, and I’m sending my deepest sympathies. 

  • I am sorry I can’t attend your brother’s funeral this Sunday. I am sending my condolences to your family and I pray for your brother’s soul.

  • My heart goes out to you and family. I am so sorry for your loss. Though I can’t come to your uncle’s funeral, I will be praying for you and your uncle. My condolences.

  • I am devastated by the news of your father passing away. My sincerest sympathies. I won’t make it to his funeral, but I’m sending out my prayers for all of you. 

  • I’m sorry for your loss. I wish I could have been there personally at the funeral. I am sending you and your mom my prayers.

  • I wanted to be at the funeral but things didn’t go as planned. I’m so sorry for you loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Your dad was a great man.

  • I can’t make it to your cousin’s funeral mate. I’m so sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and family.

  • I will not make it to your mom’s funeral, but know this my friend, I’m so proud to have known her in my life. My condolences to everyone in the family. 

  • I may not be there during the funeral but believe me my heart goes out to you and everyone in the family. Your brother was a good man and I will cherish his memory. My condolences.

  • This is a sad time for everyone who has known your father and I’m sorry I can’t make it to the funeral. My deepest sympathies. 

  • I regret that I am far away from you. I wish I could be there during the funeral and talk about your sister’s death and comfort you. 

  • I too shall miss your dad, he’s been very kind to me. I’m sorry I can’t come to his funeral. My condolences to everyone in the family.

  • I am thinking of you as you grieve for your mother’s loss. Sorry I can’t make it to the funeral. Sending out my prayers to you.

  • I can’t be there physically at your mom’s funeral. I will keep you in my prayers as you mourn for you mother. 

  • I sorry to hear about the death of your younger brother. I know it’s hard for everyone in the family. I can’t come to the funeral but I’ll keep you in my prayers. 

  • I am shocked about your mother’s death. I know it is hard for the family and I’m sending my prayers to you. I regret i can’t make it to the funeral but know that I am thinking of you as you mourn. 

  • I may not be at the funeral but I am also mourning with you at this difficult time. I’m glad to have met such a person like your dad. Condolences to everyone. 

  • I live far away and regret not being there at your dad’s funeral to comfort you. I’ll keep you in my prayers as you mourn your loss. 

  •  Sorry to hear about your loss. Your younger brother was quite a kid. I can’t be there during the funeral but I’m sending out my sincerest sympathies to you and your family.

  • I am honored to have known your father as he treated me like I was somebody important. I won’t be there at his funeral and I mourn for his loss. I will pray for you and your family and may God rest your dad’s soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions
Get inspired by the excellent collection of sample party invitation wordings at http://sampleinvitationwordings.blogspot.com