Sorry Flower Card Messages For Sister

Sorry Flower Card Messages For Sister/ Flower Card Sorry Messages For Sister/ Flower Card I am Sorry Messages For Sister/ Apology Flower Card Messages For Sister 

If you had a fight with your sister, no matter how big that fight was; the main thing  is you should make over quickly. There is no fun in being angry with your sister for long because you will be stressing and so will be your dear sister. 

So if you have decided to say sorry to your sister then go ahead and send her a sorry flowers bouquet along with a thoughtful and heartfelt sorry flower card message. Here is a great collection of sample sorry flower card messages for sister.


  • For me, you are my best buddy my dear sister. After the misunderstanding we had, I just realized your importance. I miss your presence. I’m really sorry.

  • My dear sister, I’m here to apologize. I’m sorry and let’s be friends again.

  • I honestly miss the fun times I had with you and the amazing holiday trips we enjoyed together. Can we say “hi” to each other again and simply forget what just happened? I really miss your presence in my life.

  • Hey sister, these flowers are beautiful like you. I believe that you are such a wonderful person inside and out.  So you do not have a choice but to accept my apology to prove that I was right. I’m sorry sister.

  • My dear sister, I am really sorry for the words I said. I know it’s hurtful and painful but I want to make-up with you. I’m sorry.

  • Saying sorry is hard for me to do but what is much difficult for me is to live without talking to you. I miss you so much sister. Here I am saying sorry and sending you these flowers especially for you. 

  • With you my sister, every moment of life is a treasure. Now, I feel so bad when I hurt you. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding and I shouldn’t hurt your feelings. Will you forgive me?

  • You are more than a sister to me , I look up to you more than a best-friend. In other words, you simply the best person for me. I’m sorry. Please accept my apology.

  • You’re the best sister and I’m always proud of you. Now, I want to prove to you that I can be also a good sister on you by saying sorry. Accept these flowers and my apology.

  • Dear sister, for every mistake I did, I just want to say sorry. I love you! 

Also check 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions

Sample Invitation Wordings For All Occasions
Get inspired by the excellent collection of sample party invitation wordings at http://sampleinvitationwordings.blogspot.com