Sorry Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend/ Sorry Flower Card Messages For Her/ Flower Card Sorry Messages For Girlfriend/ Apology Flower Card Messages For Girlfriend/ I am Sorry Flower Card Messages For GirlfriendSending your apologies with a beautiful flower bouquet is a sweet gesture that you can do for your dear girlfriend. Express your deepest apologies and seek her forgiveness in most effective way by sending flowers to her along with a heartfelt sorry flower card message.
Here is the best of the best collections of sorry flower card messages for your girlfriend.
- My dear, you are so sweet and I feel so guilty when I hurt you. Please accept my apology. I am really sorry and with these flowers I would like to ask you for your forgiveness, even though I don’t deserve it.
- Please accept these flowers in place of the words I said. I know those words were so cruel and I’m really sorry. I promise to love you and take care of you forever. I love you!
- I feel so bad knowing that I hurt you deeply. I want to say sorry and I hope you could forgive me. Give me one more chance my dear. I take back my words! Hope you’ll forgive me!
- I just wanted to say that I really felt so sorry for what happened to us. I hate fighting and I’m sending you these flowers to say sorry and make everything ok. I love you sweetheart.
- I'll never forgive myself for hurting you...but I'm hoping you will. I'm sorry my dear!
- I can’t sleep! I can’t think and I can’t just do anything perfect. How I wish I could turn back the time and make things right. I just love you and I hope you could forgive me.
- It’s true that sometimes there’s nothing you can do anymore to take back what you’ve done. I know I can’t turn back time but with these flowers, how I wish I bring thousand smiles on you. I’m really sorry!
- Please accept my apology my dear because “sorry” is a word that all I can say right now with these flowers. Please forgive me!
- I have made some mistakes and let it be a part of our past. Today, I want to express my gratitude and love for you. Let me make it up to you. I’m so sorry!
- I don’t want to see you sad but what I hate most is that, knowing that I’m the reason behind your sadness. I’m giving you these flowers and I hope they will make you smile and happy. Along with this, please accept my apology.
- I’m sorry and I have learned my lesson. Please forgive me my dear. I love you!
- I don’t want to see you sad and I wish these flowers make you smile and happy. I want you to know that I love you very much and I’m very sorry.
Post a Comment